HBP Painting Contractors
Painting from sun up to sun down in St. Charles and St. Louis Counties
Choose HBP When You Need the Best Painting Contractor
Are you a home or business owner/manager looking for painting services? There are many painting contractors in St. Charles and St. Louis counties. How do you know which one is the best for you?
You can check review sites like Yelp, Home Advisor and the like. Or check with sites like PCA (Painting Contractors Association), Angie’s List, and the Better Business Bureau. You could check with local organizations like the Chamber of Commerce or ask your neighbors, family and friends.
While you’re searching around, you will see our name on all those sites alongside 5-star customer reviews!
Why HBP Painting Contractors?
With over 30 years in the industry, we have heard nightmare-inducing stories about other painting contractors, and we sleep better at night knowing we are making a difference by going above and beyond for our customers.
- We're Local. We’ve been in business since 1983, as a family-owned and operated company located in O’Fallon, Missouri, and we plan to be here for a long time. We are proud to serve cities and towns in St. Louis County and St. Charles County, including Chesterfield, Cottleville, Lake St. Louis, O’Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Weldon Spring, Wentzville, Wildwood and more. We support other local businesses through our memberships with the St. Charles County and O’Fallon Chambers of Commerce.
- Experience and Knowledge. Our professional painters have the knowledge and expertise to produce the highest quality results. We can take your design ideas and make them a reality.
- Exceptional Customer Service. We focus on you, the customer, to make sure you are satisfied. We answer all your questions and provide suggestions and guidance, based on our expertise. In fact, we offer free consultations! If we don’t meet your expectations, we’ll make it right—GUARANTEED!
- Free Consultation. We meet with you at your residence or place of business to get the details of your project requirements. We’ll draw up an estimate for your review and approval.
- Best Products. Only the finest paints from Sherwin Williams are used in our projects. The right tools are important to any quality finish, and that’s why we use the correct rollers, brushes and other painting products for the best outcome.
- Proper Prep. Because we’re painting experts, we know that preparation can make or break a quality paint job. That’s why we’ll fill any holes or cracks and sand them smooth before applying the paint. We’ll also cover up any stationary items, like heavy furniture, carpeting and floors to ensure they are protected from paint splatters and other damage.
- Less Interruptions. We know your home or business must continue to function throughout a painting project. We do our best to minimize disruptions and we clean up the area after we’re done each day. When the project is complete, your home or business will be cleaner than when we began!