HBP Painting Contractors
Painting from sun up to sun down in St. Charles and St. Louis Counties
Choose HBP When You Need the Best Painting Contractor
Are you a home or business owner/manager looking for painting services? There are many painting contractors in St. Charles and St. Louis counties. How do you know which one is the best for you?
You can check review sites like Yelp, Home Advisor and the like. Or check with sites like PCA (Painting Contractors Association), Angie’s List, and the Better Business Bureau. You could check with local organizations like the Chamber of Commerce or ask your neighbors, family and friends.
While you’re searching around, you will see our name on all those sites alongside 5 star customer reviews!
Why HBP Painting Contractors?
With over 30 years in the industry, we have heard nightmare-inducing stories about other painting contractors, and we sleep better at night knowing we are making a difference by going above and beyond for our customers.
- We're Local. We’ve been in business since 1983, as a family-owned and operated company located in O’Fallon, Missouri, and we plan to be here for a long time. We are proud to serve cities and towns in St. Louis County and St. Charles County, including Chesterfield, Cottleville, Lake St. Louis, O’Fallon, St. Charles, St. Peters, Weldon Spring, Wentzville, Wildwood and more. We support other local businesses through our memberships with the St. Charles County and O’Fallon Chambers of Commerce.
- Experience and Knowledge. Our professional painters have the knowledge and expertise to produce the highest quality results. We can take your design ideas and make them a reality.
- Exceptional Customer Service. We focus on you, the customer, to make sure you are satisfied. We answer all your questions and provide suggestions and guidance, based on our expertise. In fact, we offer free color consultations and design services! If we don’t meet your expectations, we’ll make it right—GUARANTEED!
- Free Consultation. We meet with you at your residence or place of business to get the details of your project requirements. We’ll draw up an estimate for your review and approval.
- Best Products. Only the finest paints from Sherwin Williams are used in our projects. The right tools are important to any quality finish, and that’s why we use the correct rollers, brushes and other painting products for the best outcome.
- Proper Prep. Because we’re painting experts, we know that preparation can make or break a quality paint job. That’s why we’ll fill any holes or cracks and sand them smooth before applying the paint. We’ll also cover up any stationary items, like heavy furniture, carpeting and floors to ensure they are protected from paint splatters and other damage.
- Less Interruptions. We know your home or business must continue to function throughout a painting project. We do our best to minimize disruptions and we clean up the area after we’re done each day. When the project is complete, your home or business will be cleaner than when we began!
Great job. Well prepared, on time, very professional and a beautiful job. Would recommend without hesitation.
Cody and Zach do great work. I’ve had several rooms in my 90 year old house done by them. They have some great ideas on how to match styles, improve and enhance a room. I have had them paper, paint and stain several types of surfaces, from ceiling wall paper to bathroom tile. I am always impressed with their final project.
We hired HBP Painting Contractors to paint our door leading from the house into the garage, ceilings in the master bedroom and guest bathroom along with the base boards. The ceilings, walls and base boards in the great room, hall, entry foyer and basement stairway were painted. They were professional, showed up on time, job completed in two days and Todd and Tim did an OUTSTANDING job.
HBP did an amazing job painting our cabinets! They communicated well, were reliable and maticulous in their work. We had a tight turn around and they accommodated our needs. They even sent a design consultant to our home to help with the right paint color. Can’t say enough, they do fantastic work!
HBP has fair prices & their work is excellent! They really care about customer satisfaction. You don't find that often but it is greatly appreciated.
Just had them do wallpaper in my bathroom and my husband and I have taken a flashlight to the walls and still cannot find the seams! So easy to work with and couldn’t have done a better job!!! So happy!
Organized, organized, and did I say organized? This team is top notch! They have a system going that goes beyond any company I have ever dealt with. We were EXTREMELY satisfied with the QUALITY work that was done inside our home. We have hired them again and they will be our "go to" people for any paint job in the future. Thank you so much for making our house a HOME!
HBP did a great job with painting our walls and ceilings in our master bedroom and bath. Their customer service is excellent, and we would not hesitate to use them again for future painting jobs.
HBP has done work for us many, many times. From our home to our offices space to many other small and large projects, they are always my go to when I need a project done. They are quick, they are detailed, they go the extra mile. They certainly are the cheapest person, but it shows in their craftsmanship and in their finished product. There is no one else I would rather have on a special project, big or small, than the group at HBP! I'd recommend them to anyone!
This was one of the best experiences with contractors that I've ever had. They were professional and provided excellent results. Communication and service was exceptional. They came in to fix and paint skylights that a previous contractor messed up and walked out on the job. We also hired HBP Painting to repair and paint water damaged ceiling and walls at my moms house. The results were perfect.
We are very pleased with our experience. The estimate was quick and accurate. The project started on schedule and ended ahead of schedule with outstanding attention to detail and top quality work. Friendly knowledgeable crew who worked efficiently and quietly while we remained in our workspace. Overall this was a terrific experience that exceeded my expectations. Well done HBP!
Great experience from beginning to end. Was amazed with the frequent communications from the initial deposit until completion. We had a few companies out to bid the job and HBP was the best price and after reading reviews, it was the right company to deal with. Have had a few friends already asking for contact info.
Great company! Kept us updated about start date and advised 30 minutes before arrival. Polite, professional, and very competent employee's. Completed work diligently and In a timely manor. Very happy with the work they did on the outside painting. Will definitely be calling them for inside painting in the very near future. Great company.