St. Louis Cabinet Painters: Local and Family-Owned Cabinet Painting Contractors
Are you looking for cabinet painters in St. Louis that can bring your old-looking cabinets to life? You may already know how expensive replacing or even re-faceting your cabinets is.
The good news is you can make your cabinets look new again by having us paint them. Cabinet painting is a much quicker and less expensive option to bring your old cabinets back to life.
We’ve been providing cabinet refinishing services since 1983. Our professionals can convert your faded, scratched, or outdated cabinets into bright, clean, modern ones.
Whether they’re in the kitchen, bathroom, or another area, we can make your cabinets look new again.
Why Choose HBP For Cabinet Refinishing?
- Experience and Knowledge. Our professional cabinet refinishers have the knowledge and expertise to produce the highest quality results. We can take your cabinet design ideas and make them a reality.
- Exceptional Customer Service. We focus on you, the customer, to ensure you are satisfied. We answer all your questions and provide suggestions and guidance based on our expertise.
- Free Consultation. We meet with you at your residence or business to get the details of your cabinet painting project requirements. Then, we’ll draw up an estimate for your review and approval.
- Best Products. Only the finest paints from Sherwin Williams on our cabinet painting projects. The right tools are essential to any quality finish, so we use the correct rollers, brushes, and other painting products for the best outcome.
- Proper Prep. Because we’re cabinet painting experts, we know that preparation can make or break a quality paint job. So we’ll properly prep all the cabinets and protect everything else.
- Fewer Interruptions. We know your home or business must continue functioning throughout a cabinet painting project. We do our best to minimize disruptions and clean up the area at the end of each day.
Our Cabinet Painting Process
Sher-Wood® by Sherwin-Williams
Sher-Wood® Vinyl Primer Surfacer
We first use a white vinyl lacquer by Sherwin-Williams for the priming and surface coatings.
Sher-Wood® Vinyl Primer Surfacer is a white vinyl lacquer designed as a priming and surfacing coating for interior wood applications. P65W4 offers better moisture resistance than conventional nitrocellulose-type wood primers.
Sher-Wood® Catalyzed Lacquer (Precat)
Once the Primer Surfacer is property applied, we apply Sher-Wood® Catalyzed Lacquer (Precat), a fast-drying, high-performance conversion lacquer.
The HBP Promise
Our #1 priority is to provide you with the best cabinet refinishing experience. From project start to finish, you can trust our professional cabinet painting team to deliver complete satisfaction.
We highly recommend you consider cabinet refinishing over cabinet refacing and will explain the differences over a free consultation.
Recent Cabinet Projects
Browse through some cabinet refinishing projects in St. Louis below.
We Proudly Support
Top Cabinet Painting FAQ
Feel free to contact us as we’re here to help!