Our customers come from various cities in the area, including:
Other Related Services
Our focus is on painting services; however, there are other related services that we can do for our customers:
- Drywall Taping. If you have just hung drywall, it must be taped to prepare it for painting. HBP can do that taping for you!
- Custom Staining. We can apply various types and colors of stain to surfaces like floors, decks and fences.
- Cabinet Painting. Painting cabinets is intricate work. We clean and prep them carefully with the appropriate products to ensure a complete and smooth finish that lasts for years
- cabinets, decks, & fences
- Faux Finishes. A faux finish can be a unique and different look for your home. It can add color, character and style to any room in your home.
- Wallpaper Removal/Application. We have the expertise and tools needed to remove stubborn wallpaper, even if there are several layers. For wallpaper application, we prep the walls and have the skill to hang all types of wallpaper:
- specialty wallpapers, grass cloth, fabrics, vinyl & paper goods
- Home and Business Exterior Power Washing. We expertly clean exterior surfaces by power washing to get rid of the built-up grime and dirt. We can power wash siding, decks, fences, and other exterior buildings/surfaces, like sheds and patios.
- Driveway Sealing. We apply two coats of solvent-based sealer (allowing for necessary dry time in between coats) to ensure your driveway surface is protected.
- Popcorn Ceiling Removal. If you are tired of the popcorn ceiling look of yesteryear, we can expertly remove it and create a smooth or other type of textured ceiling in its place.
- Concrete Staining/Painting. We’ll protect your concrete surfaces by applying high-quality products. Surfaces we stain or paint include garage floors, basement floors, restaurant floors, retail store floors, porches, driveways and pool decks.
Only the Best Products
HBP Painting Contractors uses Sherwin Williams paints and products for our projects because we believe they provide the best results. These products not only include the finest paints that come in several finishes and endless color choices, but also:
- When working with concrete, we use Sherwin Williams H&C Decorative Concrete products.
- Depending on the composition of the cabinets, we prime them with either Sherwin Williams Pro-Block Oil-Based Primer or Sherwin Williams Shellac-Based Primer. The final finish is Sherwin Williams Emerald Urethane Enamel or Sherwood Pre-Catalyzed Lacquer.
- Before we hang wallpaper, we apply Sherwin Williams wallcovering sizing/primer to the walls to ensure easy removal.
Quality Workmanship and Outstanding Customer Service
Our focus is to provide the best results possible. We do this by hiring highly trained and knowledgeable technicians. We stand behind our projects and promise that you will get what you asked for.
We pride ourselves on giving our customers the best service possible. We believe communication is critical and we will stay in contact with you throughout the project. We are always here to answer any questions you have.