St. Louis Deck Staining Service: Let Our Expert Stainers Renew Your Deck
Deck Staining That Protects: Give Your Aging Deck Extended Life
The deck behind your home provides many opportunities for outdoor enjoyment. Whether barbecues, family meals, entertaining, or simply relaxing with a new book. As professional deck stainers, we’ve heard many positive stories from clients who had us stain or paint their decks.
We can help your outdoor space stand out with a rich range of stain colors while maximizing the life of your decking. Whatever your desire, we highly recommend you regularly maintain your wooden deck to ensure the structure and appearance are optimal year-round.
Deck Refinishing: Give Your Deck a Fresh Look with Our Sealing & Staining Services
A refinished deck will prevent damage and extend the life of the wood. We can restore the beauty of your deck while protecting it against the 4-seasons of St. Louis. As professional deck stainers, we recommend having a fresh coat of stain every 1-3 years to ensure you maximize the life of the wood. We proudly offer a full range of deck staining services:
- Pressure Washing. Before we stain or paint your wooden deck, we’ll thoroughly pressure wash it to ensure it’s clean. An annual wash will keep your deck in optimal condition, reducing the accumulation of dirt, mildew, and even algae growth.
- Deck Staining. Depending on your particular deck and its condition, we’ll recommend the best clear coat, toners, and semi-transparent or solid-color stain to get that finished look that compliments your home best.
- Deck Painting. We always recommend starting new/untreated wood with the thinnest opacity first, such as a transparent stain; then, as you restain, you will have to increase the opacity to ensure coverage over what is existing.
Why Choose HBP?
Why hire us as your deck-staining company? Great question. While, of course, it’s possible to stain or paint your deck as a do-it-yourself project – we believe hiring us will provide you with better results and value. Here are just a few reasons why…
- We have the experience. Staining a deck may not look complicated, but it will result in problems if you don’t do it right. Using the wrong products or skipping a step or two can make a massive difference in the quality of the finish. Our deck stainers are knowledgeable in the proper techniques to get you the very best outcome.
- We have the tools. Do you have a pressure washer, sanders, brushes, rollers, and all the other tools you’ll need to do the job? If not, buying or even renting these tools will cost you.
- We are licensed and insured. But, what happens if you get injured or cause damage to the deck or other structures while doing the work yourself? Don’t take the chance! As a deck staining company, we’re licensed and insured. That means that any damage or injury will be covered by us, not you.
- You have better things to do. Why not reserve your leisure time for things you enjoy? Spend more time with your family or friends. Play golf or take a hike. Then come back home to a beautifully finished, sealed deck that is ready to use!
Our Deck Staining Process
SuperDeck® Exterior Deck Stain
SuperDeck® Exterior Deck Stain
For your deck, we’ll use only the best in stain by Sherwin-Williams. Depending on the stain you choose, SuperDeck® can provide a rich pigmented appearance, allowing the wood grain texture of your deck to show through. It will also repel any water, whether your deck is new or weathered wood. SuperDeck®’s premium performance is suitable for up to three years so you can spend more time enjoying your deck. In addition, we’ll show you all the color options at the time of your free estimate to help you best compliment the colors of your home.
Benefits of SuperDeck®
- It offers the highest quality iron oxide pigments to create long-lasting colors and inhibit UV damage caused by the sun.
- Three oil formula contains deep-penetrating tung oil for long-lasting protection.
- Resists the growth of mildew and algae on the coating’s surface.
- Excellent water repellency.
- We recommended this stain for all exterior wood, including pressure-treated lumber.
TWP 1500 Series Deck Stain
TWP 1500 series is a semi-transparent oil-based wood stain and preservative designed to penetrate better and dry faster. This stain helps prevent structural damage, as well as wood decay. It’s water-resistant to prevent warping, splitting, and cracking, as well as prevent any freeze damage in winter climates.
Benefits of TWP
- EPA registered wood preservative
- Preserves natural wood color
- Semi-transparent stain keeps natural color
- Prevents mold & mildew
- It helps to prevent wood rot
- Sheds water longer
Having your deck stained by HBP will do wonders for your backyard; seal your deck against moisture and help intrusion of infesting pests.
Consider having us paint your deck to help fill the cracks, cover imperfections, and provide longer-lasting protection. Please browse our deck staining gallery or request a free in-home estimate for a competitive price today!
Top Deck Staining FAQ
Feel free to contact us, as we’re here to help!