Chesterfield Painting Company
Chesterfield Service Area
We’ve transformed homes across this beautiful town since 1983. As a painting company in Chesterfield, we are proud to have provided outstanding services to many satisfied customers in your area. Please request a free estimate or keep reading to learn more about our services in your town.
Painting services we offer
From ceiling retexturing and wall painting to eye-catching entryways, custom sitting room designs, and complete home makeovers, we have the experience you need to bring your painting ideas to life. As interior painters, we never outsource any work and use a quality assurance system to finish projects on time and within budget.
Make your home stand out, draw in curious onlookers, and boost your property’s value with a stunning paint job done by exterior house painters. When you need a professional painter, we have the expertise, equipment, and top-of-the-line paints to ensure the job is done efficiently and looks fantastic.
Painting kitchen cabinets requires more than just slapping on a coat of paint. Let our cabinet painters bring your kitchen back to life, from sanding and repairing to priming and painting. We take care of the entire project from start to finish.
Your deck is a crucial part of your home’s design and function. So why not give it the attention it needs? Let our professional deck stainers manage all your deck painting or staining needs. We even offer pressure washing to provide the best results.
Painting Contractor Services We Offer
It takes a skilled and experienced hand to handle specific painting projects. Fortunately, we’ve gained the experience to make nearly every painting project successful. Take a look at the additional painting services we offer.
Other Painting Services
When it comes to residential painting, we have you covered, and yes, we’ll even help you choose your paint colors.
- Crown Molding – Perfectly planning and executing crown molding requires precision and proper technique. We can help.
- Wainscoting – Let our experienced and skilled experts add the perfect color and texture to your home’s wainscoting.
- Wallpaper Installation – Installing wallpaper can be difficult if you don’t know what you’re doing. Please leave it to our experts.
- Wallpaper Removal – Avoid the hassle and hard work of removing your home’s wallpaper. We can help.
- Texture Applications – Add texture to the walls and ceilings of your home to quickly transform the look and feel.
Other Carpentry Services
- Baseboard Installation – Increase your home’s durability and style with a professional installation service.
- Wainscoting – Give a sophisticated touch and add texture to your house’s décor with our wainscoting.
- Decorative Molding – Crown molding adds intricate patterns and unique charm to your space—the perfect finishing touch for any room.
- Interior Doors & Frames – Let our door and frame painting services care for your home’s fine details.
- Crown Molding on Cabinets – Instantly infuse your kitchen with style and elegance with our cabinet crown molding services.
- Rotted Board Replacement – Fix up your home’s rotted boards and let our professionals bring your boards back to life.
- Fascia Board Replacement – Don’t let worn or rotted fascia boards bring down your home’s value.
Read What They Said 🙂
Read why our customers love working with us.
Why Choose Us?
In the crowded market of painting companies, some provide different values and quality. Finding the right one for your project can be difficult if you’re unsure what you want. So what makes HBP stand out as a trusted painting company in Chesterfield?
Family-owned and operated for over four generations, our painting company has been around since 1983.
HBP follows our proven 6-step process—plan, prep, repair, paint, approve, and cleanup. You’re always getting the best.
We understand the best results come from the best materials including quality paint. That’s why we only use quality products from Sherwin-Williams.
We have an excellent reputation thanks to our five-star reviews from residents like you. You can trust us.
Do you have a unique project? Not a problem. We offer free estimates on any painting project, and our service is second to none.
The HBP Promise
As an established painting company in Chesterfield, your painting experience is our top priority, so we guarantee complete satisfaction from start to finish.
History of Chesterfield
Originally called Gumbo Flats, Chesterfield was named for the Earl of Chesterfield, a prominent English statesman.
Chesterfield was established in 1851 as a small farming community.
Unfortunately, it was submerged during the Great Flood of 1993, but the city recovered quickly.
Today, this town is a bustling city with a growing population.
Popular Sites to Visit
Chesterfield has numerous attractions and landmarks that are must-sees for visitors. The Spirit of St. Louis Airport is one of the most popular destinations. This airport is home to the historic plane Charles Lindbergh flew in 1927. The Chesterfield Amphitheater is another popular attraction, hosting numerous concerts annually.
The Faust Historical Village is a must-visit destination for those interested in history. This village is home to several historic structures, including a schoolhouse, blacksmith shop, and log cabin. Another attraction worth visiting is the Butterfly House, which features numerous butterflies and plants.
- The Spirit of St. Louis Airport – remarkable history to consume
- Chesterfield Amphitheater – a great place to catch live music with friends and family
- Faust Historical Village is a must-visit destination
- Butterfly House – a great place to visit
- Whitecliff Park – a scenic park with a lake, picnic areas, and plenty of hiking trails
- Chesterfield Valley Athletic Complex – a large sports complex with baseball and softball fields, soccer fields, and more. Visit (https://www.chesterfield.mo.us/cvac.html)
The People that Live Here
The people here are friendly and welcoming. This town is diverse, with a population of people from many different backgrounds. It has numerous schools and colleges, including Parkway School District and Logan University.
The residents here are proud of their town and are active in the community. The last 2020 census stated that 49,999 people and an estimated 19,200 households lived there.